Terms and Conditions
• Read carefully the description of the category you wish to enter.
• Explain in no more than 1,000 words why you deserve the Award: what you set out to do and what has been achieved. Appendices are excluded from this count.
• Complete an entry form using a new form for each category.
• Entries and completed entry form(s) must reach Utility Week by 3 March
• If you have not received confirmation of receipt of your entry shortly after booking please contact Carla Staden.
• You will be informed if your entry has been shortlisted in early April.
• If you wish to be present on the night of the Utility Week Stars Awards you must book places to attend.
• Please note that the judges’ decision is final and cannot be disputed.
• All bookings will be confirmed within 4 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from Utility Week please contact Carla Staden on +44 (0) 1342 332016
• Bookings can be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by Utility Week within 30 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
• Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
• A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
• It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
• It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
• Cancellations must be made in writing (email is acceptable) to the registration contact. Cancellations for bookings received before 23 April 2017 will be refunded, less an administrative charge of £75+VAT. Cancellations for bookings received on or after 23 April 2017 will not be refunded.
• In the event that this function is cancelled by the Organisers, a full refund will be made of any booking fees paid. However, if the Event is postponed for reasons beyond the direct control of the Organisers, this booking will be transferred to the revised date of the Event and no refund will be due.
• If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
• Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.